[Gimp-developer] Question about 2.8.11

Hi

I'm going to a school tomorrow to advise them on using open software in our language. I'd like to include GIMP in the equation but it would be helpful if I could have a very rough idea about when our language is likely to get released (localization completed and in the repo as of ~3 weeks ago)? I'm guessing it would be 2.8.11 and I've looked for a release schedule but found nothing concrete or up to date (but I may be looking in the wrong places).

Does someone have a very rough estimate of timescale we're looking at?

Thanks

Michael