Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

Alexandre Prokoudine (alexandre prokoudine gmail com) wrote:
Also, I don't understand neither why we are having this conversation,
nor where the word "consensus" came from. I implied no consensus.

You wrote "the core team's opinion currently is", which implies that the
core team (whoever that exactly is) has a consensus on that (which is
probably not really the case).

For the records, I am one of the persons objecting against a use of
Steam. I think I'll try to explain my reasoning later in this thread.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/