Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On 19.01.2014 21:53, peter sikking wrote:

as things stand right now, the biggest thing that is wrong
with TITo is that there seems to be no underlying purpose.
lacking this it is a rather jumbled combination of features,
which exactly expresses this purposelessness.

if the purpose of TITo is so clear, then tell me what it is,
including a few words why it is valuable for GIMP users.

I'm not sure if I have a real idea of TITo's purpose.

But if I'd use it, I think I'd use it like the prodecure browser or
plug-in browser - to get an idea of what a procedure or plug-in does.

I'm not sure if I would use it to apply what I found on my image
immediately then - probably because that image would not in the right
state for this, e.g. lacking a selection, or set to work on a layer mask
instead of the layer, stuff like this.

--
Regards,
Michael