[Gimp-developer] Image history access from python

hi, it would be very helpful to have access to the history of each image object
from python, at least to the coordinates where the user has pressed, for
example in two of my scripts to take coordinates from the user I force them
to create paths of only use the coordinates of two nodes, if I had access
to the user history clicks only have to access the last two clicks, for
example:
img = gimp.image_list () [0]
h = img.History
x1, y1 = h.mousePos [h.Length-1]
x2, y2 = h.mousePos [h.Length]
Or something like this
Currently forced the user to create paths which then has to clear, the
examples are:
http://www.arakne.es/en/dessign/gimp-python-plugin-rotate-image-using-paths/
http://www.arakne.es/en/dessign/gimp-script-stitch-layers/
Paco GarcĂ­a