Re: [Gimp-developer] Contribution to GNOME

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Aditi Bhatnagar wrote:
Hi!

I just checked out some projects Gnome is working at and found them really
exciting. I wish to enter the open source community by contributing to one
of these projects titled empathy.

I have gone through the project's Wiki page and beginners guide, but I am
in a fix as to from where to start coding now.
Anyone who is currently involved in the project, I would be really glad if
you could suggest me a bug to start with or can guide me as to how can I
start contributing to Empathy.

I am a sophomore and completely new to open source world but I believe I
can make some really nice contributions to the project if guided.

Please help.

Hi Aditi,

I'm afraid you subscribed to the wrong mailing list. This is the list
for discussing the development of GIMP, an image editor.

As far as I can tell, this is the list that you need: