[Gimp-developer] Contribution to GNOME

Hi!

I just checked out some projects Gnome is working at and found them really
exciting. I wish to enter the open source community by contributing to one
of these projects titled empathy.

I have gone through the project's Wiki page and beginners guide, but I am
in a fix as to from where to start coding now.
Anyone who is currently involved in the project, I would be really glad if
you could suggest me a bug to start with or can guide me as to how can I
start contributing to Empathy.

I am a sophomore and completely new to open source world but I believe I
can make some really nice contributions to the project if guided.

Please help.

Thanks

Aditi Bhatnagar
DA-IICT (India)