[Gimp-developer] OT: Looking for a Macintosh maintainer for Gutenprint

Apologies for the OT post, but our Macintosh maintainer retired from the
Gutenprint project and we're looking for someone to take on the role.
Is there anyone here with the Mac chops who would be interested in doing
this for a couple of releases per year?  Our previous Mac expert would
be willing to help bring you up to speed on the particulars of the Mac
stuff for the project.

Thanks!
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk alum mit edu>

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congrats MIT Engineers 5 straight men's hoops tourney

--Eric Crampton