Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: Gimp Registry Future

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Ingo Lütkebohle wrote:

Regarding the server-side, my preference would be to keep Drupal right now.
We can fairly easily expose the existing database through the "Services"
module (see https://drupal.org/project/services). Once we have a clear
interface, changing either side should be possible at a later stage.

Personally, I'm mostly concerned about binary plugins. We support
Windows, Linux, ans Mac OS X. A plugin written in C should be
available for all three systems.

Alexandre