Re: [Gimp-developer] List of dependencies (versions and configuration options) for GIMP on Windows

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Sven Claussner <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:
On  22.09.2013 at 12:32 P.M., Jehan Pagès wrote:

Thanks Sven, but that does not say what versions are used on GIMP
2.8.4, official build, which was my question. :-)

Sorry for being a bit terse, I'm in a rush ;-)

You can find the official 2.8.4 build at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/files/GIMP%20%2B%20GTK%2B%20%28stable%20release%29/GIMP%202.8.4/

Running GIMP with the -v or --version parameter shows the versions
of the used libraries.

Oh thanks, I did not know this one! Jernej actually already sent me an
archive with the dependency tree of his build. I was planning to check
the .pc files. Fortunately I did not start. And your solution will be
easier *and* more accurate. :-)

You can also find the 2.8.4 sources at the Web-Git site:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp

Yes the source, I already have them, no problem. :-)
Thanks again.

Jehan

Kind regards,

Sven