Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp: license

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM, jEsuSdA 8) <listas jesusda com> wrote:
El 27/11/13 07:04, Jehan Pagès escribió:

Also am I right to assume that we want to have*all*  icons in this

style, and get rid of all the generic GTK+ icons too?

I like it!
When using a desktop icon theme like Faenza, Gimp looks like great, but if
you use another more colorful icon theme, it looks like a bit strange. :D

Ok I'll make a small list of all the missing icons. There seems to be
quite a few. And I'll add it in a wiki pageof wiki.gimp.org. Since
there may be several designer who want to give a try to draw the
missing icons, I guess I'll ask to every one who wants to do so to
write his name in front of an icon before starting to create it.

I'll follow up with the link later.

Jehan

I want to help to do that! ;)

Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)