Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp: license

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM, jEsuSdA 8) <listas jesusda com> wrote:
El 25/11/13 07:05, Jehan Pagès escribió:
Also it looks like it comprises only the icons for the light
background theme, doesn't it?

Here the light one:

http://www.jesusda.com/files/symbolic-gimp_light.7z

Thanks jEsuSdA!

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

Jakub Steiner answered me.
He and Barbara Muraus (the other icon designer who
created the ArtLibre icon set) are ok with relicensing
it under the GPLv3. We agreed to mention their names
in the sources.

Jehan, if you have planned to work on this, please
let me know to save us from duplication of work ;-)

No, no prob, go on. I'm not planning to do any work that someone else
is willing to do instead. :p

Actually Sven, I was thinking if you would mind if I set up a feature
branch for this? I have already started to have a look now, and also
already fixed some bug on the darken images.

I will also set up the wiki page that you wished, so that we can all
work together. Is it good?

I have a friend who wants to help to complete the missing stock icons.
Also am I right to assume that we want to have *all* icons in this
style, and get rid of all the generic GTK+ icons too?

Jehan

Jehan

Kind regards,

Sven