Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

Hello Jimmac,

my name is Jehan. I am a GIMP developer. We are considering releasing
the next major release of GIMP with an additional icon set, which goes
well with a darker theme. A contributor (jEsuSdA, in Cc) added the
missing icons and also made an alternate version which would go with a
lighter theme.
See here a photo of the dark theme:
https://plus.google.com/+AlexandreProkoudine/posts/LP1pWr7YEgA
And here the light theme: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=60269

It seems you were the original author of the icon set, which maybe you
can confirm us by having a look at the screenshots.

If not mistaken, your work is under a Cc by-sa 3.0 license, which is a
fine license, but would be a problem for one of the default icon set
provided in the official GIMP release, because we actually compile the
icons into source code. And the problem is that Creative Common by-sa
is not compatible with GPLv3.
So my question is simple: would you accept to double-license this
specific set of icons as GPLv3 to allow us to safely include it in our
next major release of GIMP?
Thank you very much.

Jehan