Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp gradients

On 03/10/2013 05:14 PM, Guillermo Espertino (Gez) wrote:
El 10/03/13 11:10, rafał rush escribió:
Hi
Gradients in gimp are very very painful thing. I love gimp and i used it
a lot but gradients are nightmare. I see that you are making new tools
and other stuff but the most important thing and the thing that all
graphic designers using all the time is gradient. To make simple
gradient i must do hundred clicks. Gradient window is weird and
difficult for new user. Are you planing make gradient tool more user
friendly?

A nightmare, a pain? I can agree that editing the endpoints is not as straightforward as it should, but adding stops requires only to drag and drop colors on the gradient editor.

This must be part of Gimp's Great Oral Tradition... I can't find the word "drop" in http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-gradient-dialog.html :)

This said, after trying it, the gradient editor indeed looks better.