[Gimp-developer] Gimp-developer] Invitation to initiate a New standalone Paint Preview Application and Generic plugin!

Hi Shlomi Fish

Thanks for your response :)

(Please Note : Resending this email after subscribing to the mail list)

We want to develop a Paint Preview software on GIMP for our client.
Pixel Studios will hire paid-developers from the open source community to develop a commercial application.
However developers can use portions of the code to develop open source plugins for GIMP.

Please find the attached PDF file to understand our requirement.

The proposed software will be used by paint distributors, builders, architects to generate paint preview.
The workflow/features of software are as follows:
1. User can upload a photo of a house(interior or exterior) 2. Finetune photo using regular photo editing
tools (available in GIMP) 3. User then do Sectioning(Masking) the photo into Walls, Ceilings, Pillars,
Borders, etc., 4. Apply primer(white color), fine tune the sections, clean the image 5. Texture Paint : Apply
Textures based on pre loaded textures(images) 6. Apply colors to create different color schemes 7. Generate
Preview PDF file for each color scheme

For further details please feel free to mail me.

Great Day!

Regards
Rajesh