Re: [Gimp-developer] Crowdfunding proposal

Am 2013-07-12 10:54, schrieb Michael Schumacher:
Von: "Jon Nordby" <jononor gmail com>

For reference, this seems to be the thread:
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/15724-gimp-kickstarter

Looks broken on https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2013-July/thread.html

Looks fine here: http://gimp.1065349.n5.nabble.com/GIMP-kickstarter-tt39199.html

@gimpusers.com: is this due to a user setting (this 'the user may choose to not send messages to the list'
option you mentioned some time ago), or was your gateway doing that?

I don't know why the first message wasn't processed by gnome.org. Our server seems to have sent it correctly. As you can see other list archives have parsed and received it correctly (i.e. nabble - see top link, others too).

So it's definitely not due to the mentioned user settings. If a user sets this option it should never come up on any other archives.

--
best regards,
Bernhard