[Gimp-developer] Suggestion

I could not find out where I could actually post a suggestion for a
feature. can you give me the link. Also the feature that I wanted to
suggest is a button or tool that makes any pasted image the same color as
the one underneath. for example when I have a picture of a person and I
want to edit that persons head onto another body it would change the head
color to be the same as the other one if the colors are diffrent in any
way. Like if the pasted head is pinkish and the original head is tanish
orange it would change the pasted head the same shade of tanish orange as
the other head.

Thanks for your time!