Re: [Gimp-developer] Crowdfunding proposal

On 11 July 2013 21:47, Burnie West <west ieee org> wrote:

On 07/10/2013 11:22 PM, Abraham Levi Mireles Alvarez wrote:

Hello Gimp team
Crowdfunding proprosal
---Introduction---
I am an artist and big fan of Gimp and the great job you have done so far
with it.

Since many - if not most - of the replies to your query on the gimp-user
list came from people also subscribing to the gimp-developer list, I hasten
to suggest that you reread them --

For reference, this seems to be the thread:
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/15724-gimp-kickstarter

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com