Re: [Gimp-developer] Enhancement Request: Choose different installation path

On Sunday, February 10, 2013, 14:44:26, scl wrote:

> Hi,

> in the Download section of a German computer magazine page [1]
> I found the wish to choose GIMPs installation path.
> I also think this is a good idea, for instance to have two GIMP
> installations in parallel for regression testing.
> Unfortunately the Windows installer doesn't provide an option for this,
> neither in the default nor in the customized installation.
> Before filing an enhancement request in Bugzilla I ask you:
> how do you think about it? Would this be a nice feature?

My installer allows you to change the installation directory if GIMP
isn't already installed (if it is, the current version will be
upgraded).

--
< Jernej SimonÄiÄ ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Once the erosion of power begins, it has a momentum all its own.
       -- Law of Political Erosion