[Gimp-developer] Enhancement Request: Choose different installation path

Hi,

in the Download section of a German computer magazine page [1]
I found the wish to choose GIMPs installation path.
I also think this is a good idea, for instance to have two GIMP
installations in parallel for regression testing.
Unfortunately the Windows installer doesn't provide an option for this,
neither in the default nor in the customized installation.
Before filing an enhancement request in Bugzilla I ask you:
how do you think about it? Would this be a nice feature?

Kind regards,
Sven

[1] http://www.heise.de/download/gimp.html, comment #19