Re: [Gimp-developer] M$ partners claim, they own property rights to GIMP

It's private, so I wouldn't say there was. If it went to the courts depending upon jurisdiction you could file an anti-SLAPP motion, though.

On 12/12/2013 12:37 PM, Richard wrote:
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:06:50 +0100
From: schumaml gmx de
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] M$ partners claim, they own property rights to GIMP

On 09.12.2013 22:34, Dominik Tabisz wrote:
Hello

Gimp users in Poland have some strange problem: when we leave gimp
installation files on publicly accessible file sharing services - they
are removed because of "copyright laws".
So what's going to happen now? A possible step for chomikuj.pl would be
to simply reinstate those files, and tell Marketly that those claims
lack any credibility.

--
Regards,
Michael