Re: [Gimp-developer] M$ partners claim, they own property rights to GIMP

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Dominik Tabisz wrote:
Thanks for Your support

Never presume malice where stupidity would be sufficient.

I wish You were right Alexandre. Nevertheless harassment of users just
because they use competitor product is still harassment.

Microsoft has no products to compete against GIMP or even Inkscape.
They killed off their own design suite.

Either way, what we are doing here right now is talking about things
we don't know for sure yet :)

Alexandre