Re: [Gimp-developer] M$ partners claim, they own property rights to GIMP

On 09.12.2013 22:34, Dominik Tabisz wrote:

Gimp users in Poland have some strange problem: when we leave gimp
installation files on publicly accessible file sharing services - they
are removed because of "copyright laws".

I believe that Microsoft do not own any rights to Gimp, am i wrong?

How is this even remotely related to Microsoft?

Alexandre