Re: [Gimp-developer] (no subject)

Translation of the initial Gerard's message:
"Good evening, I had a big bug. I mean all my data are not recorded
anymore. So I've got to make it all from the beginning (3 years of
work). However, I'm not discouraged and I'm gonna start from scratch.
Thank you for your understanding "Gerard, the senior from Provence" See
you soon.
"

Gerard, aviez vous fait des sauvegardes, est-ce qu'aucun fichier n'est
récupérable ?
Dans tous les cas, pourriez vous répondre en anglais étant donné que c'est
un forum anglophone afin que plus de personnes soient susceptibles de
répondre ?

Julien
(translation in English of what I said:
Gerard, had you made some backups, is there any file retrievable? Anyway,
could you respond in English since it's an English mailing list so more
people may respond you?
)