Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited ?

No.  GIGO applies here - GIMP assumes that the state of the image when you hit Save is exactly what you want to be saved to disk, so that's precisely what it does.  In cases where it's not (such as with resizing the whole image) GIMP has no way to tell know better.

However, a resize-during-export could make an interesting feature request....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com