Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with python save handler

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Rob Antonishen
<rob antonishen gmail com> wrote:
> It seems the issue is related to adding extra parameters to the save handler....
>
> Is it not possible to have dialog parameters with a python save handler?

Seems not, no.  Setting the menu="<FILE>" and/or setting the on_query
causes your extra float parameters to always be set to "0.0", and
there's no dialog. I can't tell if that's a bug, or by design.

This is a quick and dirty hack, but seems to work:
http://pastebin.com/g1kriiqf

It ends up at the bottom of the File menu, instead of being properly
registered as a save handler.

Chris