Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with python save handler

>> It seems the issue is related to adding extra parameters to the save handler....
>>
>> Is it not possible to have dialog parameters with a python save handler?
>
> Seems not, no.  Setting the menu="<FILE>" and/or setting the on_query
> causes your extra float parameters to always be set to "0.0", and
> there's no dialog. I can't tell if that's a bug, or by design.
>
> This is a quick and dirty hack, but seems to work:
> http://pastebin.com/g1kriiqf
>
> It ends up at the bottom of the File menu, instead of being properly
> registered as a save handler.

Thanks Chris-

I'll just set the scaling to be 0-100 and let users deal with the
scaling in the receiving application.

The odd thing is that I did manage to get a dialog showing up on the
first save, then not on subsequent, the it stopped working completely,
so I'm guessing there is a bug in there somewhere.

-Rob A>