Re: [Gimp-developer] Minor enhancements in the export dialog

On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 09:40 +0200, Alexia Death wrote:
> [...]  different workflows/uses need a
> different default.

I find I want a different default in different projects.

Long term I'd really like to see gimp start to acknowledge the idea of
people working on multiple projects, both sequentially and in parallel.

I'm in the middle of processing photos (raw to JPEG or TIFF) when a
client calls and I need to open a scanned greyscale PNG image and work
on it. As part of doing that I open my "project" xcf file with colour
swatches, notes and layers to drag into the main image.

In this view I'd really like to have multiple windows, one per project,
each with remembered file format and folder for import/open and for
export.

But it's not for today :-)

Liam