Re: [Gimp-developer] Minor enhancements in the export dialog

El 25/11/12 11:57, Richard Gitschlag escribió:
Now that is strange, because using Windows GIMP 2.8 it seems to be the default setting for my Export dialog, even between sessions.

Yes, It's also the default setting in linux, but the problem is that people seem to miss that using the extension will save the proper format and the think they have to choose the output format manually. That's why I propose to make that feature more obvious adding a better description.

And this is kept between sessions, but the PNG extension is always used in the filename. If you change the extension to JPG, for instance, when you close and re-open GIMP it will go back to PNG (using the default "use extension" option, but it won't remember the last extension used).

Gez