Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Robert Krawitz <rlk alum mit edu> wrote:
> This is analogous to saying "don't use emacs just to do a quick edit;
> use vi for that".  Different tools have different interfaces, and I
> don't want to learn two different interfaces to edit images just because
> I want to "quick and dirty".

I take beef with this comparsion. its more like comparing GIMP and PS.
fair compare would be nano vs emacs. And if its available, I use nano
to edit a single line in a small conf file. If I want syntax higlight
and all the fancyness of emacs, I fire it up. And I do not complayn
that I have to press a few more keys to save and exit than in nano if
I do.

--
--Alexia