Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 04:43:32PM +0200, Alexia Death wrote:
> > Change is good. But listen to feedback as you make it. When there's a clear
> > use case, see if you can cover it without serious detriment to the rest.
> I just have to make this point... All feedback recived in this manner
> is biased. People who come to complain are the ones that come here. To
> have unbiased feedback you would need an unnbiased cross-selection of
> the users.

Sure. You can't use it as a survey. But you can use it to judge engagement.
Users who care enough to come and "complain" are not just unhappy haters --
they're users who care a lot. In the case of creating a bugzilla account or
signing up for a mailing list, they care enough to go through some hoops in
order to be heard.