Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 04:20:13PM +0200, Alexia Death wrote:
> Oh, let me throw up this idea for you -  you do not need a fork, just
> a script to override the default close... Very easy to install,
> maintain and distribute. No fork needed.

Okay, awesome. I had no idea that was possible. Can you give me an idea of
what that would look like? Specifically, the confirmation dialog should not
be shown if the file has been either saved or exported since last change,
but should in other cases.

I think the case is common enough that an option would be more sensible, but
if there's a workaround it at least solves my *own* frustration.