Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

Maybe it could be solved with a nice system I think could be fine:

Adding a simple configuration option: "Do not ask me about saving when close files that has not been saved XCF format"

In spanish: No preguntarme si deseo guardar al cerrar imágenes que no he guardado antes en formato XCF.

This solve all our problems:

- The GUI and the default workflow is mantained.
- People like me, who still very tired to clic "cancel" button for any single image I have no intention to save on XCF format could mark this new option and never suffer anymore.

Really guys, I work with Gimp 8 hours at day, I create tons of web pictures every day, and the 99% of times, I not need at all saving on XCF but I must clic "Cancel" button again and again...

I understand the GUI and WorkFlow reasons and I'm not against it, but please, understand we, it is not very productive idea remind me one time and another about saving something I really want not to save. ;)

Cheers!
jEsuSdA 8)