Re: [Gimp-developer] Overlay Mode - fix.

If you have read the article.. it happens only if you use gaussian blur filter which makes some color calculations with alpha.

We don't talk about alpha... This is different thing because there can be pre-multilied alpha effect. We are talking about OVERLAY MIX MODE. And my patch for Gimp looks the same if you open the file in Krita/Photoshop/Painter.