Re: [Gimp-developer] [enhancement] Improved layer-visibility icons

Whoops, had a suspicion I was forgetting something on my previous message.

Attached is another mockup illustrating some improved(?) eye icons.

- Right column shows what the icon would look like with the slash trimmed 3px from each end.
- Second row has the slash lightened by 50% (now grey instead of black), but the rest of the icon is unchanged.
- Bottom row has the entire icon lightened by 50%.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com