Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

Hello list

I can't really understand what all this fuss is about.
All grafical programms I know of work this way. You only save in the programs own format and export to a diffent like png, jpg or pdf... It is only a kind of "getting used to it" in GIMP, when you have been working with it for some time.

I hate little windows popping up asking me if I'm really, really sure to proceed with the decision I made, so they don't really alert me anymore. I guess a lot of user feel that way, espacially on windows-systems where you get even more alert-windows. I think it's a really good solution to stick with the normal way to handle saving-procedures.

just my 2c

Anke