Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

One thing that can be useful for who does not read release notes is a tip that appear when an image opened from a format different by xfc is saved. The tip can be: "Gimp now save images as xfc internal format. If you want to save in different format use Export. If you want save in the original format use Overwrite" . The tip has a checkbox where you can chose to don't show next time.

PS: Excuse for my English if I'm not very clear

Il giorno 18/mag/2012 08:15, "Michael Natterer" <mitch gimp org> ha scritto:
On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 22:49 -0400, Nicolas Robidoux wrote:
> I agree that Import/Save/Export is likely to make complete sense to
> the target user of GIMP 2.10.
> I also have the impression that it may be quite effective at informing
> soon-to-be-former-users that they are not members of the target club.

That is such utter FUD it makes me puke.

Really,
--mitch