Re: [Gimp-developer] new interaction project starting...

On 05/15/12 09:33, Ragnar Brynjúlfsson wrote:
Yes, I know of those, and they're nice to have too, but sometimes it's
quicker to just press a key and drag, especially if making big changes
to the brush size. Admittedly, it's really a detail, and probably
comes down to personal preference.:)

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Olivier<olecarme gmail com>  wrote:
>  2012/5/15 Ragnar Brynjúlfsson<ragtag ragtag net>:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  A very nice feature for people who use Gimp for drawing (like me)

please don't top post, put comments below the on going discussion.

thx