Re: [Gimp-developer] new interaction project starting...

Yes, I know of those, and they're nice to have too, but sometimes it's
quicker to just press a key and drag, especially if making big changes
to the brush size. Admittedly, it's really a detail, and probably
comes down to personal preference. :)