[Gimp-developer] Save defaults not working?

Hi:
I just noticed that the function for saving defaults for the jpeg export plugin isn't working in 2.8
Am I missing something or should I file a bug report?

btw, new jpeg defaults are much, much better than 2.6s but imo the progressive option shouldn't be on. It makes the file size a tad larger and it isn't always needed. Is there any special reason for using that option as default?

Gez.