Re: [Gimp-developer] Is Tito worth merging? What should be done with it?

În data de Tue, 1 May 2012 10:55:44 +0530, Srihari Sriraman a scris:

> Why not merge it and let the users explore it and maybe it will spur
> new ideas?

>From what I understand, this is a tool that provides a kind of
shortcuts based on English names of GIMP tools.

If this is correct, then Tito is useful only for English-speaking
peoples. For me it is pretty useless, as it is equally difficult to
remember where a deeep menu is, or remember a shorcut name (like gb for
Neclaritate gaussiană or adjust for Dimensiune de canava).

I mean it may be very useful for many, but as default inclusion in a
program that provides international support with its translated
interface, hmm.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară