Re: [Gimp-developer] Is Tito worth merging? What should be done with it?
- From: Srihari Sriraman <techie visishta net>
- To: Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Is Tito worth merging? What should be done with it?
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:10:01 +0530
Neclaritate gaussiană will probably be nb for you :)
Tito works in all languages.
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro>
În data de Tue, 1 May 2012 10:55:44 +0530, Srihari Sriraman a scris:
From what I understand, this is a tool that provides a kind of
> Why not merge it and let the users explore it and maybe it will spur
> new ideas?
shortcuts based on English names of GIMP tools.
If this is correct, then Tito is useful only for English-speaking
peoples. For me it is pretty useless, as it is equally difficult to
remember where a deeep menu is, or remember a shorcut name (like gb for
Neclaritate gaussiană or adjust for Dimensiune de canava).
I mean it may be very useful for many, but as default inclusion in a
program that provides international support with its translated
] [Thread Prev