Re: [Gimp-developer] How much money to make a dent in GIMP 2.8?

Someone wrote:
So what kind of money do you think would it take to catch up?  Or to
at least make a significant step towards catching up?

No amount of money will help if there is no one available with the skills, level of knowledge of GIMP's source code, and the time to work on the project. I think the people with enough knowledge of GIMP's internals and the who have the time to work on the project are already doing so.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.