Re: [Gimp-developer] How much money to make a dent in GIMP 2.8?

> So what kind of money do you think would it take to catch up?  Or to
> at least make a significant step towards catching up?
Whatever it takes to get one or two of our lead developers to work on
GIMP full time. Just hiring 2 blokes off the street will not do.
Michael Natterer has done some paid for work for GTK through his
company I believe,  but as far as I know he is not interested in
turning a hobby into a job... Because jobs come with a boss who can
boss you around and that is no fun.  Same may be true for others.

Having a paid developer on the team has been discussed before. there
is no actual opposition to the idea, but nobody has stepped up to
handle the paperwork and manager duties:P

--
--Alexia