Re: [Gimp-developer] How much money to make a dent in GIMP 2.8?
- From: SorinN <nemes sorin gmail com>
- To: paul slocum gmail com
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] How much money to make a dent in GIMP 2.8?
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:00:44 +0800
For sure the project is not stalled - you can watch the progress on
http://www.gimpusers.com/ or you can read articles like this one
on libre graphics world website.
But your point is true ..there are a lack of qualified manpower to
speed-up the development and a daily growing list of requests from the
2012/3/4 Paul Slocum <paul slocum gmail com>:
> I've been a serious professional GIMP user for about 10 years, but the
> project has seem stalled for quite some time now. I was wondering how
> much money it would take to get the project back on track? Would 25k,
> 50k, 100k to hire one or two programmers for several months make a
> substantial difference?
> gimp-developer-list mailing list
> gimp-developer-list gnome org
Nemes Ioan Sorin
] [Thread Prev