Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal handling of other file formats

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Monty Montgomery wrote:

> I was happy to hold my tongue until this.  The developers are
> *victims* of users being unhappy with a design decision?

Well, there's always been a certain pressure on the team. It comes
with maintaining a popular product. And since GIMP is not a commercial
product, there's no support service between developers and users to be
shouted at.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org