Re: [Gimp-developer] new interaction project starting...

peter sikking wrote:

where can the tool options go? tell us about locations where the
toll options can live (multiples allowed).

Hi again,

I did some studies on the interface and filed a bug for this. You can find the result in Bugzilla as bug #677760. One thing I am also missing in many of GIMPs dialogs are units. Often there are only abstract, anonymous numbers and the user has to guess what they mean. If possible this should be improved.

Best regards,

grafxuser