Re: [Gimp-developer] xcf.gz Format

Well, I'm afraid, I built it myself, but if that is the problem, I will try to compile it again and hope to get all dependencies this time.

Thank you

Anke

Am 08.06.2012 23:06, schrieb Mukund Sivaraman:
Hi Anke

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 10:47:40PM +0200, Anke Lange wrote:
Hello Mukund

One of my useres at the gimp-werkstatt came across this problem and
asked, so I tried to open a xcf.gz on my linux-xubuntu and had the
same problem.
I am guessing that bzip and zlib libraries were not added to this
package as dependencies (and their corresponding -dev packages as build
dependencies). Can you contact the person who made this GIMP package
that you are using and ask if this is so?

		Mukund

--
Anke Lange
An der Landwehr 25