Re: [Gimp-developer] Non-incremental painting

Hi Ankh

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 01:57:52PM -0500, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 23:44 +0530, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:
> [..]
> > You were kick banned from IRC. It doesn't mean you can come back in
> > other ways on mailing lists, bugzilla, etc.  We banned you because you
> > were rude and didn't want you around.
>
> Let's be clearer - the problem is not the person but the behaviour;
> coming back in a polite and respectful manner might be just fine.

Definitely. He can begin by apologizing for how he insulted Bat'O who
was trying to help him.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=cedric+sodhi+troll

His behavior has not changed. There are better ways to say things
constructively than the way this thread was begun.

Kind regards,

Mukund