Re: [Gimp-developer] Non-incremental painting

Mitch & "Dude",

I did not ask for your generousity. I reported this flaw on the
bugtracker, was asked to bring it up on the list, did so, and, frankly,
don't give a tiny bit about how emotionally sensitive you are over it.

And if you are unable to discuss the point at hand and are only capable
of returning insults, be my guest, but don't expect any response other
than this because I've better things to do with my time than leading
this kind of stupid argument.

Anyone else willing to comment on the actual technical issue,
irrespective of how "arrogant" I sound or how much my "tone sucks", I'd
welcome it.

However, Michael is maintaining this list and "politely" asked me to
leave, hence, I will only reply to you in private for not to offend him
any further.