Re: [Gimp-developer] how to modify precisely a guide position ?

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM,  <gg catking net> wrote:
> I hit this recently in the context of cropping out a section of an image. I
> needed a 1024x1024 for an external FFT application. Doing that with the
> mouse is not very realistic.

Sigh... You guys sure like to go the long way around... Both rectangle
select and crop tool have size constraints. In this case, grab crop
tool, set it to fixed size, set size to 1024x1024 and crop away. With
nice preview of what's in and what's out too...
--
--Alexia